kids 4 christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molly

Go down

Like it?

Molly I_vote_lcap50%Molly I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Molly I_vote_lcap50%Molly I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Molly Empty Molly

Post  Jeremy Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:04 pm

One night, there was a girl who was about to go to bed. Her name was Molly the 13th.
When her dad told her to go to bed, she forgot to take her favorite doll. Well, Molly lived in a 6 story house, and was very rich. She slept on the 6th floor, and her parents
slept on the 3rd floor. At about 12:00 AM, Molly heard a voice,'Molly, I'm coming to get you.'Molly thought that she was dreaming, but then, she heard her dog bark, but silence. Molly's doll was coming back to the house..... with an axe. 'Molly, I'm coming to get you, I'm on the 1st floor.', said the doll. Then, Molly was freaking out. 'Molly, I'm coming to get you, I'm on the 2nd floor; said the doll. By then, Molly was wanting to scream, but all that came out was a squeak. 'Molly, I'm coming for your parents, I'm on the 3rd floor.' Said the doll in its evil voice. Suddenly, Molly heard screams of terror, and then silence.
'Molly, I'm coming to get you, I'm on the 4th floor. All that Molly could think of doing was to hide under her blanket. 'Molly, I'm coming to get you, I'm the 5th floor.' Said the evil doll. Molly's response~ '..........' 'Molly, I'm coming to get you, I'm on the 6th floor!' Molly peaked out of her blankets, only to see the last scene in her life............... An axe coming down on her throat. The next day, police arrived to see a doll (with a happy grin) and a Girl (With an axe in her).

The End
Jeremy
Jeremy

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-10-04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95rAr0gOFU

Back to top Go down

Molly Empty Re: Molly

Post  Jeremy Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:50 am

A story of horror, isn't it? affraid What a Face
Jeremy
Jeremy